So, why start a morning routine?
At the very basic level, it will help you to overcome habitual procrastination, be a healthier person, increase your productivity, and set you up for success each day. The way you start your morning sets the pace for the rest of your day, week, month, and year, and consequently, your life.
A good morning routine helps set the right tone for the day, allowing better control of our priorities, instead of it being controlled by external factors. With a morning ritual, you start your day with intention, structure, and direction. Without one, something or someone else determines your priorities.
Finally, a good morning routine will allow you to nurture the four internal wellness domains: Physical, Intellectual, Emotional & Spiritual.
Why join our challenge?
This 5-day challenge will assist you in creating a morning routine that is tailored just for you. During these 5 days, you’ll find time for silence, self-care, and other habits that would help you grow, expand, and make progress towards your personal goals.
This challenge is for you if:
- You’re a beginner looking to create a morning routine because you want to boost your productivity
- You “lose to the snooze button” on your alarm clock every morning and you’re looking to break that habit
- You already have a morning routine, but it lacks structure and consistency
- You’re looking to jump-start or restart a morning routine that you had in the past that worked for you
The concept of a morning routine is easy but consistently putting it into practice is hard. That’s where habit formation comes in and an online challenge can help you get you started. The event will be held inside the Facebook group Stop. reThink. reEvaluate rePurpose. reSet Tribe.
If you join the S.T.E.P.S Tribe Challenge: Create a Morning Routine 5-Day Challenge, you’ll get:
- A simple step-by-step implementable guide, using the framework outlined in the Miracle Morning book by Hal Elrod.
- Resources to help you build a lasting morning routine.
- Tools, tips, and resources to help you master habit change
- Inspiration from a community of people sharing ideas, struggles, and successes
- A supportive community in a closed Facebook group for support and accountability