Participate in this challenge to discover simple, practical & actionable strategies to help you manage common stress-induced BURNOUT starting immediately.
Several studies indicate that health workers are one of the professionals with the highest prevalence of burnout
Burnout is a state of emotional, physical, and mental exhaustion caused by excessive and prolonged stress.
- Several studies indicate that health workers are one of the professionals with the highest prevalence of burnout, ranging from 30 to 70% in nurses, physicians, pharmacists, and other healthcare providers.
- Chronic stress and burnout may lead to physical symptoms, such as migraine headaches, digestive issues, weight gain, and insomnia.
- Burnout can also cause emotional exhaustion such as feeling drained, unable to cope, and lacking the energy to get their work done.
- The consequences of burnout, if left unmanaged, can negatively impact your health and job productivity, and spill into other areas of life, including your home, social life, and emotional well-being.
The good news is that burnout can be prevented and/or reversed with the implementation of consistent stress-management strategies.
The concept of stress reduction to manage burnout is easy but consistently putting it into practice is hard. That’s where the process of habit formation comes in and an online challenge can help you get you started.
The event will be held online and inside the Facebook group. Register for the challenge here.
- Each day, you’ll receive an email from me with information on burnout and stress-induced disorders as well as a short task to help you manage burnout.
- Each day has a new task (a small actionable step) so that by the end of the week, you will have a clearer recognition of the signs and symptoms of stress-induced burnout, simple actionable steps to help you manage stress-induced burnout, and personalized strategies to help improve work-life balance.
- In addition, I will host an online Q&A session in a private Facebook group where we can discuss in real-time and get extra support and accountability to really make the most out of our time during this challenge.
Why should you participate in this challenge? At the end of this challenge, you will
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of stress-induced burnout.
- Discover simple, practical and actionable steps to help you manage stress-induced burnout starting immediately.
- Obtain tips, tools, and strategies to help improve work-life balance.
- Experience support and accountability throughout the process.
- Register for the challenge here. Upon registration, you will receive an email to confirm that you have registered. Please check your email to confirm your registration.
- Join the FB group to participate with the community and discuss the daily tasks.
- I will go LIVE in the FB group every day to address questions and share additional tips.